A popular brand of makeup (at least in the states, it is) is Eyes.Lips.Face, which is more commonly referred to as "Elf". Personally, I quite like Elf products. I have quite a lot of them, I'd say. So, I'm just going to be listing some of the products that I have from them and giving my opinion on them.
Warning: These products are in no particular order!
E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner in Black: I like this product a lot. I actually have a few of them (yes, all in black. I'm so dull.) It's a great eyeliner and doesn't cost much money at all. They seem to have changed up the look a bit.. so don't hate me if I'm wrong!
E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara: This product is a double sided clear gloss. One side is mascara and one side is eyebrow gel. I'm not a big fan of playing up my brows, so that side is pretty much neglected. I do however like the clear mascara. I don't like using a colored mascara on my lower lashes normally because I think that they look to dramatic. So, I opted for a clear mascara and I have yet to regret it.
E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer: I am simply in love with this primer. I've repurchased it because it's just so good and I don't think that I can live without it. Even if you already have a beloved primer, definitely give this a try. Seriously, it's only $1!
E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter: I used to be in love with this duo. The concealer was perfect for my dark circles and the highlighter was sheer and had just the right amount of sparkles. It was my favorite product. Notice how I used past-tense words like "was" and "had". Funny story, actually. I let this product go through the wash. Now, the product feels watered down and just doesn't work the same. Let this be a lesson to you: don't wash your makeup!
E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo (couldn't find the link, sorry!): I absolutely adore the blush. As for the bronzer, not so much. It's just too dark for my skin in the winter. In the summer, I'm sure it'll work just fine, though. But back to the blush. The blush is just the perfect pink-y shade and warms my face up just enough for these dreary winter months.
I hope that you enjoyed this little E.L.F. review! Please share with me your opinions on these products, what products you think I'd enjoy, and what your blog link is! I love to read other beauty blogs!
xoxo
Dani
This stuff looks really good!
ReplyDeletelet me know if you want to follow each other?!
http://fashioncentral15.blogspot.co.uk/
thank you so much for your input it means a lot!
Deleteyeah sure let's follow each other!(:
I really like your blog!